Monday, February 14, 2011

"My Dream, My future"

          Everybody has a dream that they will be going to take but achieving the dream is not that easy,we must need to study hard,work hard,had enough confident in our body and trust to your self.And also to the up above.

           My dream is to become a chef someday.I want to become  a chef because this is my passion and I also love cooking and  not to mention I love food also.I want to have a restaurant someday,if God permit I will call my restaurant "jhon vhir's kitchen".I'm inspire to take my dream because I want to bring my family to comfort and nice life.

           We know that God is the only man who had a power to know what will be happen in the near future.So, we must don't lose hope,always pray to God and try and try until you succeed if we feel the presence of disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment